The term “wet plaster” applies to the application of plaster on interior walls, most often by means of a plaster spraying mixer pump.
The application of plaster is then a very quick process and the mechanically-prepared mixture of plaster has excellent properties. However, the best results can only be achieved if suitable finishing profiles are used, which enable the plaster to be applied evenly and correctly. Wet plaster profiles are today widely used in the construction industry and it would be difficult to find a contractor which does not use them in their work. Our company supplies a full range of necessary profiles without which it is impossible to achieve the currently required standards for the smoothness of the plastered surface and the finishing quality around windows.
- BP12 PVC WINDOW PROFILE WITH SEAL 9 mm / 6 mm
- BP12 MIDI PVC WINDOW PROFILE WITH SEAL 9 mm / 3mm
- BP12 MINI PVC WINDOW PROFILE WITHOUT SEAL 6 mm / 3 mm
- BP12 MINI PVC WINDOW PROFILE WITH SEAL 6 mm / 3 mm
- BP23 PVC PLASTER CORNER BEAD
- BP23 PVC PLASTER CORNER BEAD WITH MESH
- BP24 PVC PLASTER CORNER BEAD
- BP17 PVC DEPTH GAUGE BEAD
- BP24 ALU MESH PLASTER CORNER BEAD
- BP24 MESH PLASTER CORNER BEAD FROM ACID-RESISTANT STEEL
- BP28 PERFORATED GALVANISED “BENELUX” PLASTER CORNER BEAD